Monday, August 28, 2006

Postponed

The garage sale didn't happen this weekend. The other families who were going to contribute stuff to sell couldn't make it. Plus, the weather wasn't ideal. Oh, yeah, and we did zero prep work until the would-be morning of the sale. So, we'll try again sometime in September. Meanwhile, we did identify a bunch of things to get rid of. Having not counted them, I have no numbers to tally, but closer to the theoretical garage sale I should have actual numbers.

My goodness. The above-paragraph is terribly boring. Who reads this crap, anyway? I mean, really, who cares if we had a garage sale or not, and even more than that, who cares whether I counted stuff that I haven't even gotten rid of yet? If you really are looking for something to read, go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home