Saturday, July 29, 2006

Gone: 59 CDs

After my wife rescued three discs from the stash I was planning on getting rid of, I bagged the rest and took them down to my favourite used record establishment, Encore Recordings, where I was able to unload exactly zero (0) items. They were a little less picky at the Ann Arbor District Library (thank you, Becky), where they took my word for it that the bags contained CDs and instructed me to drop the bags in one of two blue bins.
***
My wife just handed me a page from her Don't Sweat the Small Stuff (and it's all small stuff) page-a-day calendar (I won't even mention what year it was from!) with a passage written on it that she thought was applicable to this project:
Having fewer things means less (sic) things to take care of, insure, think about, worry about, and keep clean.
Yeah, that's about it, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home