Saturday, September 23, 2006

Gar(b)age Sale

We had the garage sale today, to benefit the Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation. We raised over $70, but we also rid the following items from our house:

4 glass bowls
1 measuring cup
2 lamps
1 purse
1 aquarium filter pump
29 toys
1 napkin holder
3 counter jar containers
1 pair of 12 lb. weights
40 kitchen cups, tupperware pieces, etc.

Total items removed from my blessed home today: 81.
Many more to go, but that's what Purple Heart and its ilk are for.

I should also report that I found and brought home a 45 of Jim Croce's "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown" b/w "A Good Man Like Me Got No Business (Singin' the Blues)," and an LP of the Cars' classic eponymous album. Yes, I found these at a garage sale last week. Sue me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger earthchick said...

Dude. If I'd known you had 12 lb weights lying around, I soooo would've bought them from you.

Congrats on getting rid of so much stuff!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home